Market Square Place embraces city living in the midst of Downtown Pittsburgh.
- Live in historic Market Square, which offers restaurants, pubs, shops, farmers markets, and seasonal events.
- Indulge in different cuisine every day; a variety of restaurants are nearby, including Valozzi's, Bluebird Kitchen, Chipotle, Earth, and DiBella's.
- It's only a three-minute walk to Heinz Hall, and only five minutes to the Benedum Center and the rest of the Cultural District's lively theater and art.
- Jog down to Point State Park, only five minutes away.
- Crossing the bridge places you at Heinz Field and PNC Park for games, concerts and festivals.